Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Phantom: Top Pick at Night Owl Reviews!






Night Owl Reviews is a pretty large online book review site.  Back in April, I sent them the PDF of Phantom when it was first released. Then I  had to sit back and wait and wonder. I had actually almost forgotten that I sent it to them until I saw my name mentioned in a tweet. This website is known for their brutal honestly.  So, I timidly clicked the link. I was actually so nervous, I made my daughter read it first. It wasn't until she started yelling it was a top pick that I finally read it myself.  I still can't believe it! I am just so excited and honored that they liked Phantom that much! Here is just a little of what the reviewer had to say:

 "Phantom is a charming story that anyone who is familiar with the story of the Phantom of the Opera will simply adore. The characters are all very well written and developed and the story blends the two story lines seamlessly together. There is just enough sweet, tender romance to make a heart melt, and more than enough adventure to make a heart race. This is a novel I thoroughly enjoyed reading. And the “who is the Phantom” line of the story will throw a major curveball when the Phantom is revealed. This novel is delightful, charming, and immense fun to read. Fans of Phantom or anyone looking for a sweet romantic adventure will love this book."

To read the full review, you can visit Night Owl Teen.  Subscribe to their newsletter or keep them bookmarked, because they are a great resource for books in all different genres. And stay tuned because in the fall I will be taking part in a fun scavenger hunt on their website. There will be tons of fun prizes to win, all keeping with the Halloween/Samhain Spirit!  

If you want to get a copy of Phantom for yourself, you can order the e-book for $3.99 or the print version for $15.73 on Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment